Isla Mujeres’ most exclusive villa offering private luxury nestled over the exquisite turquoise Caribbean. Sumptuous surroundings. Exclusive service. Majestic ocean views. Casa Delfines will offer a Caribbean island experience like no other…
With a magnificent ocean view and an abundance of sumptuous amenities to please the most discerning traveler, Casa Delfines offers the finest in luxury vacations. Casa Delfines offers more than 5,000 square feet of lush, elegant living space and almost 100 feet of oceanfront view, with contemporary living and dining space, modern electronics, a dramatic infinity pool and roof top Jacuzzi that can fit up to 12 people.
The Villa offers a private boat dock located across the street, a perfect accommodation for guests traveling to the island to enjoy world-class sport fishing and sailing. The dock offers deep water access (2m) and dockage for yachts up to 70′ feet. Located in a protected harbor, the dock offers both water and electricity.
Three floors of spacious living, overflowing with imported marble and stylish furnishings. The layout affords a party of 12 both privacy and space as well as grand gathering areas to socialize and enjoy each other overlooking the beautiful Caribbean sea and enjoying vibrant island sunsets. Each of the four spacious air conditioned bedrooms boasts a breathtaking ocean view, automated shades over the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the finest furnishings and linens. Each bedroom is appointed with a flat screen TV, imported marble counter tops, large walk in showers, plush bathrobes, Bvlgari bath products and security safes.
Upon entrance into the security gate, prepare to be dazzled by the splendor of the three level villa with a grand entrance, flora and fauna and a private soccer field! As you approach the entryway, be prepared for panoramic ocean views that will take your breath away. The spacious living and dining area open up to a pristine infinity edge pool, a sumptuous oceanfront gazebo, and a dock leading you right to the ocean’s edge. You will be greeted by a gracious staff member who will welcome you with a smile, assist you with your luggage, answer your questions and assist with any of your travel needs.
Each level of the villa offers a new and exciting view, and when you arrive at the rooftop terrace, you will know you have truly arrived in luxury. Indulge your senses with majestic views of the expansive jewel-colored ocean, sensuous ocean breezes and the tranquil sound of waves.
Whether you seek a location for a family gathering, a corporate or social retreat or to celebrate a special event, Casa Delfines is the perfect luxury venue.
The rates below include full use of the villa, indoor and outdoor spaces, private dock and daily maid service. Local sales tax and lodging tax of 19% is not included. Four night minimum stay required. Twelve persons maximum.
Casa Delfines accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover as well as electronic bank payments. A 50% deposit is required to secure rental dates and the balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival date.
High Season – (first half)
Nov 1 – Dec 19 $2,200.00\night
Dec 20 – Jan 3 $2,500.00\night
High Season – (second half)
Jan 4 – Apr 30 $2,200.00\night
May 1 – Aug 15 $2,000.00\night
Aug 16 – Oct 31 $1,800.00\night
Damage Deposit – $1,500.00
Returned within 10 days of departure if there are no damages.
Venue Fee – $1,500.00
A venue fee will be charged for any authorized events at the villa if outside guests are attending.
• Accommodates up to 12 guests
• 3 Luxury king suites with private terraces
• 1 Guest room with 1 queen bed (or two twin) and a sleeper sofa
• 1 optional queen bed (or two twin) can be added to the guest room
• Spacious indoor/outdoor living and dining area
• 14 seat dining table
• 6 seat island bar in kitchen
• 4 Full bathrooms with ocean views
• 3 half baths
• Fully equipped kitchen with espresso machine
• On site staff with daily maid service
• Luxury linens and bath robes
• Wireless internet
• Whole house audio system
• 4 TVs with satellite service and DVD players
• Private soccer field
• Secure entrance and parking area
• Lush tropical gardens
• Private beach
• Private shallow water dock for dive and snorkel boats
• Private deep water dock for a yacht up to 70 feet
• Seaside gazebo
• Seaside fire pit
• Large infinity seaside pool
• Outdoor grill
• Rooftop terrace
• Rooftop bar with heated plunge pool/Jacuzzi
• Dolphin Discovery within walking distance
• Adjacent to Hotel Villa Rolandi Restaurant and Spa
• Accommodates yachts up to 70 feet
• 5.5 feet draft
• Within walking distance to Villa (across the street)
• Water and electrical connections
• Adjacent to 5 star full service marina and yacht club, Puerto Isla Mujeres